Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for hand/footprint on silver jewellery...

(7 Posts)
mumtosp Wed 10-Apr-13 22:59:37

Hi,

I'm looking for a good company that does imprints hand/foot prints on jewellery - like charms, pendants...
I can find loads online but not sure which one to go with. Also most of them only take online orders and I was hoping to find awith an actual shop so that I can pick a design rather than ordering something online and then not liking it...

Thanks ! smile

mumtosp Wed 10-Apr-13 23:00:47

*a company with

Bugsylugs Wed 10-Apr-13 23:02:56

I have used small prints very pleased. They have franchises you can see products

MiaowTheCat Thu 11-Apr-13 07:34:18

Stalking this as I keep telling hubby it's what I want for my birthday since we now have our family complete.

redlac Thu 11-Apr-13 07:36:59

Hand on Heart Jewellery are fab - great service, often v good deals. I've had a couple of things done by them now and can't fault them

redlac Thu 11-Apr-13 07:38:08

Argh just read your op properly - they do have consultants dotted around the country and often attend fairs etc. worth getting in touch with them anyway

bohoec Thu 11-Apr-13 07:41:34

Not hand or foot print, but fingerprints and they're online so not quite what you were asking for, but Button & Bean (on notonthehighstreet) are fab. I've got a gorgeous bracelet and a necklace and they were really helpful. V clear instructions with the imprint kit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now