Talk

Advanced search

My 8 year old daughter wears adult medium tights, where can I find white wooly ones??

(3 Posts)
mummyloveslucy Mon 08-Apr-13 20:21:37

Hi, my 8 year old daughter is extreamly tall for her age and has quite chunky thighs. like her mummy Anyway, she wears an adult medium in tights, as even a small adults have to streach quite a bit to fit. To get a bit of growing room, she does need the medium.
Is there anywhere that would sell tights this size in white wool? I've looked in quite a few places, but can't find any. Either that, or do any childrens makes come up really big?
I'm thinking of when she goes back to school, if it's a colder day. They have to have white tights or socks.
Thanks in advance. smile

zgaze Mon 08-Apr-13 20:32:01

There's quite a few on eBay - search for thick or warm tights rather than woollen. Would 100 denier ones do (as opposed to wooly)?
Or I'm sure I've seen them in TopShop over the winter though maybe more of an off-white. Or thinking laterally - how about dance shops?

mummyloveslucy Mon 08-Apr-13 20:38:53

Thank you. I'll have a look on e-bay then under thick and warm. smile I'm sure off white would also be fine. I'll also check out the ballet shops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now