Talk

Advanced search

legal advice?

(6 Posts)
Cap1tana Tue 02-Apr-13 11:51:23

Hi Im not really sure this is the right place to ask to sorry if its not :-(

Does anybody know if there is a legal requirement for a mother to know where a child is staying overnight with the father ie the address of the hotel they are staying in?

Things are very difficult with my ex, he says he's taking me to court for access, but he still wants to take my daughter to a hotel for four nights and not tell me where it is. Can he really do this??

Thank you for your help

Magslee Tue 02-Apr-13 18:38:13

Rights of women have an advice line that might be able to advise or at least point you in the right direction
http://www.rightsofwomen.org.uk/adviceline.php
If link doesn't work just web search 'rights of women' and you should find them.
Good luck

Cap1tana Tue 02-Apr-13 20:19:38

Thank you

OldLadyKnowsNothing Tue 02-Apr-13 20:24:20

Sorry, you don't have that right. sad

OldLadyKnowsNothing Tue 02-Apr-13 20:26:31

But ask again in the legal matters forum, you'll find proper lawyers there. smile

syl1985 Wed 03-Apr-13 03:23:14

How old is your daughter?
There're devices you can put in a toy or clothes. These can be very small or looking like for example a key ring or a pen.

These devices can tell you all the time where it's. I don't know how long the little battery will last, but I know there're things that you can buy and without him knowing it. Putting it in your daughters suitcase, clothes, toys etc.

There're also camera's that you can use. Then you can see what they're doing. Think about these nanny cams. You wouldn't recognize them as a cam, but they are and record what you're doing.

It's good that these are around. But at the same time.. When I go to a public toilet or changing room. I always feel less comfortable. I always have a good look around for to see if I can spot a video cam.

Sylvia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now