Advanced search

friends dp has mental health issues can he get residency order for their ds.

(1 Post)
whatdoithinknow Tue 01-Jan-13 21:46:31

Sorry if this is in wrong place but I just wondered as a male friend of the family has been having a lot of problems with his dp's mental state from depression to manga depression hearing voices generally v unstable. Things have taken a turn for the worse and I don't think he can cope with her anymore and she has said she wants to split up. He is worried for the safety of their young son if she were to take him. What can he do? Can he get residency order or something? Long term I'm sure he'd get custody but what about in the mean time?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now