Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christmas present for a toddler who loves rocking and climbing.

(10 Posts)
MoelFammau Fri 09-Nov-12 23:19:49

Hello!

My DD will be 21 months at Christmas. She LOVES rocking, bouncing, spinning and climbing. She already has a rocking horse - can anyone suggest any other ideas that tap into her interests? I was looking at a Bilibo but maybe there are other suggestions...?

We have no outdoor space, by the way. 3rd floor tenement flat. Though we have a park just down the street.

Thank you!

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 10-Nov-12 09:25:01

How about a balance bike to go to the park on or a mini micro scooter for the same thing?

MoelFammau Sat 10-Nov-12 10:08:22

Oh that's a nice idea! Scooter sounds fun...

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 10-Nov-12 19:49:05

Have you tried posting in the Christmas section? You may get a few more posts smile

VerityClinch Sat 10-Nov-12 20:23:07

How about bouncing?

We bought this for DD when she was 18 months and she is still bouncing on it two years later. It's inflatable but doesn't need a pump which makes it a perfect traveling toy. DS who is almost 2 loves it (although doesn't bounce much but uses it as a step up to get on top of things he shouldn't...)

HappyHopperz

EBDTeacher Sat 10-Nov-12 20:29:17

My DS loves his happyhopperz which he got for his 2nd birthday. Much more popular that his wheelybug, although that would be another option for you? Goes well on hard floors if you have them.

MoelFammau Sat 10-Nov-12 22:33:26

She has a Wheelybug but refuses to use it properly! She pushes it around backwards. Shame - I love it.

Happyhopperz is a great idea though! EXACTLY what DD would love. Can I ask what size your DD has Verity? There seems to be a couple of sizes on the website.

ScariestFairyByFar Sat 10-Nov-12 23:35:57

Marking place. Still shopping for dd 18m wondering about hopper or wheelie bug

MoelFammau Sat 10-Nov-12 23:42:30

DD has a Scramblebug too but also pushes that backwards. Weird child.

She does like the pink pushchair that belongs to a friend's little boy - might see if I can find a non-pink version.... Not especially rocky or spinny though....

The happyhopperz looks the best so far!

EBDTeacher Sun 11-Nov-12 13:22:05

My DS has the 'large' Hopper (a bashful bull named BoingyBob grin ). DS is 98cm tall and it is pretty much the perfect size for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now