Talk

Advanced search

Still napping - what should I do?

(5 Posts)
LoveYouForeverMyBaby Mon 05-Nov-12 16:55:20

Dd (1) is unwell at the moment and has been napping since 4.15pm...I was going to let her nap til 5pm then wake her up (as her bedtime is 7pm). She usually has an afternoon nap and up by 2-3pm.

Shall I let her sleep as she's unwell or is 45mins-an hour extra nap enough to tide her over til bedtime in 2 hours?

ZuleikaD Mon 05-Nov-12 16:57:27

My own position is more or less never to wake a sleeping baby and that goes double for when they're ill.

Even DD who's 3.6 I let go from 12-3.45 today because it's the first day back at nursery school and she's knackered - I know from experience that it won't affect her bedtime and she's better off with the sleep.

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Mon 05-Nov-12 17:01:46

Thank you zuleika...what about it being so late though? I wouldn't mind at all if it was during the day but its so close to bedtime....

ZuleikaD Mon 05-Nov-12 17:03:43

I'd give her another 15 minutes or so at least. How's her eating at the moment with being ill?

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Mon 05-Nov-12 18:57:21

Eating is same as before - pretty bad, but I've not pushed the issue as shes been so poorly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now