Talk

Advanced search

All in one snowsuit

(4 Posts)
YELLOWS Mon 22-Oct-12 21:05:31

Hi just looking at snowsuits, the ones that zip in between the legs and under the bum, what is the need for this exactly and does anyone actually unzip them right down to under bum bit (fully undone)?

MoelFammau Mon 22-Oct-12 21:18:45

I find it handy yes, as it's a bit hard to stuff a baby's legs into the suit without it. I have a few snowsuits and I find the easiest are the ones that either unzip all the way down one leg or zip right under the bum.

YELLOWS Tue 23-Oct-12 17:31:31

Ok thanks moelfammau, what do you find best way to get them on, I have seen it done across/over knee sat up on sofa before, does anyone do it this way?

MoelFammau Wed 24-Oct-12 11:55:28

I think it's very much what the baby allows you to do! By the time you reach the snowsuit layer, you've already wrestled her into several other layers and she's grumpy. Hence the long zip opening being a good thing.

Once a baby can weight bear, I find it easier to stand up baby and pull the legs up. Younger babies flat on the floor, across lap... whatever works!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now