Talk

Advanced search

(seemingly) irrational dislikes that your toddler has...

(7 Posts)
IcouldstillbeJoseph Wed 17-Oct-12 08:42:00

My DS (21mo) HATES soup. I'm not just saying he won't eat it (which he won't) but goes mad at the mere word. If he sees it cooking he'll have a meltdown.
He's never been sick after it, never had any too hot or anything - just hates it...

Pascha Wed 17-Oct-12 08:44:37

The noisy elephant on the back page of the noisy animal book. He just won't lift that flap and turns the page back every time. He's brave and bold with just about everything else, noisy or not. No idea what bothers him so much about this page.

BodyUnknown Wed 17-Oct-12 08:48:54

This made me laugh as mine eats practically nothing but soup! But only after I discovered that what she likes best is a baguette cut into little batons for messy dipping and slurping - no spoons allowed. My freezer is full of bowls of soup and portions of batonned baguette...

Can't think of any particularly irrational dislikes, but she seems to have a phobia of toothbrushes and nail clippers...

IcouldstillbeJoseph Wed 17-Oct-12 08:57:12

I am envious - soup is such an easy and nutritious lunch... But alas....

happydotcom Wed 17-Oct-12 13:40:23

Nail clippers and nose wiping!

Worry our neighbours will be calling ss smile

Knifeupthedance Wed 17-Oct-12 14:10:08

Dancing - absolutely hates me dancing to anything and will have a screaming fit unless I stop immediately!

Giantess Wed 17-Oct-12 14:25:29

DS 2y4m tells me off for having my hair tied back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now