Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best toys for 15 month old

(9 Posts)
CakeInMyFace Mon 01-Oct-12 18:58:38

Hi my dd is coming up to 15 months and am looking for some new toys for her but there is so much out there to choose from! She currently loves blocks and books. Any suggestions for some real winners that she will like for a long time?

attheendoftheday Mon 01-Oct-12 19:53:14

My dd's 16 months and she's just starting to get into happyland stuff (bus is a hit), duplo blocks, a wooden trainset and a doll and buggy. She also loves her wheelybug and her rocking horse, and books with flaps.

Happiestinwellybobs Mon 01-Oct-12 20:01:36

My DD is 16 months, and loves her buggy and doll, her picnic basket (Leapfrog??), her Little People farm animals. She has started playing with her Hoover too - loves it - I am training her up for the real thing smile

Nevercan Mon 01-Oct-12 20:14:42

The piggy bank that you post large plastic coins into and shape sorters smile

PPL Mon 01-Oct-12 20:29:34

DS is 15mo and, as above, loves his happyland bus, duplo, scuttlebug, shape sorter, buggy and doll, and books with flaps. And anything that makes music.

trixie123 Mon 01-Oct-12 21:57:58

DD loves the wooden trainset (much to DS's chagrin), shapesorters, a shopping trolley with play food, books with flaps, wooden puzzles

CakeInMyFace Mon 01-Oct-12 22:03:14

Thanks for the ideas! Just reserved the happyland funfair from argos and will think about a doll and buggy next. Its hard with so many toys out there to know what's best!

MoelFammau Tue 02-Oct-12 00:24:24

DD has an old 1970s plastic pull-along snail that she loves to take for walks in the park. So I'd say a pull-along toy might be an idea?

She also loves her rocking ladybird, books with flaps, balls of any size, baskets / buckets / bags that she can put things in and carry around proudly and any kind of push-along truck or trolley.

DD is 16 months. She's not into soft toys or dolls, which is a bit sad because she has some lovely ones! But we have an old bunny hand puppet that gives her fits of giggles every time we get him out.

FeralGirlCambs Tue 02-Oct-12 09:28:59

We have a pullalong dog (wooden from John Lewis) that DD (15 mo) loves. It wags its tail when pulled along...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now