Talk

Advanced search

DS won't stay strapped into bugaboo Bee!

(6 Posts)
PPL Fri 28-Sep-12 12:43:32

Don't know what to do about this! He's 15 mo and very wriggly. As soon as I strap him in he pulls the straps down and his arms out and hangs forward. I know his leg are strapped in but feel a bit nervous going downhill! Have tried every strap adjustment I can think of. Anyone else have this problem?!

tiredteddy Fri 28-Sep-12 12:51:31

I think you can buy an extra clip for car seats and buggies that goes between the straps at chest height. This is meant to stop there bring enough room for arms to wiggle out. Not sure what Its called someone was telling about it. Try amazon or google ?

blackteaplease Fri 28-Sep-12 12:56:49

Dd did this and still does.in her car seat. I do the straps up really tight and that helps. Otherwise i shout and force her back in.

tiredteddy Fri 28-Sep-12 12:57:36

Just googled there is one called a Houdini Stop chest harness. Hth.

Nottigermum Fri 28-Sep-12 13:28:29

Or you can cross the chest straps. It's free. You will have to unhook the straps every time you take him out/put him in but it does work

PPL Fri 28-Sep-12 20:24:15

Great ideas thanks. Will try strap crossing tommorrow. Can't believe there is a product just for this. Surely they should just make them like that to begin with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now