Talk

Advanced search

Did having a baby nock your confidence?

(4 Posts)
Cheekychops84 Thu 27-Sep-12 19:12:18

This is third DD I used to b really confident sticking up for myself talking to everyone etc. my baby is 8 weeks we just moved and I hate it. sad I'm scared here I keep my blinds shut I don't want to be seen walking to the at etc as I think the neighbours will judge me (I'm a bit fat )?a neighbour knocked moaning where I had parked even tho we can park where we bloody like! But I'm sat here all lonely and really don't want to be here wish we hasn't move now sad worries about this new bedroom tax thing as we have one extra room over sad feeling really unwelcome and vulnerable

Nigglenaggle Thu 27-Sep-12 21:49:26

A little yes. I think partly because while I was pregnant had PSD so very immobile and felt vulnerable cos I couldnt run away if felt threatened. Then after you feel vulnerable cos DC is so precious and you feel you have to protect them. I think it must be normal...

Cheekychops84 Fri 28-Sep-12 07:47:59

Oh I hope so cause I'm starting to become withdrawn and shy which really wasn't me ?

Nigglenaggle Fri 28-Sep-12 20:10:47

Also dont underestimate the hormones sloshing around even though you've had them before. Cant believe how they've changed me!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now