Talk

Advanced search

A bit confused!!

(3 Posts)
shellywellybaby1 Mon 24-Sep-12 19:48:08

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone can help. My little girl is nearly 13 weeks. She suffered from really bad colic up until about 4 weeks ago. Because of this she is on Aptamil comfort milk. Up until a couple of days ago she was taking 6oz every 4hrs and now we r lucky if she will take 4! Stil 4hrs apart. I am worryin that she wont be getting enough and putting enough weight on. Has anyone else little ones dOne this? I was thinking of changing her onto the normal infant milk?? All advice is appreciated!!!

YBR Mon 24-Sep-12 20:07:02

I've not been in your situation, but my DD, now 10 mo, did fluctuate a lot in how much she took, still does in fact. If she's still weeing and pooing she should be fine, but you can always contact a HV if you're worried.

SecrectFarleysNibbler Tue 25-Sep-12 17:21:21

They seem to go in dips and troughs. Agree that if she is weeing and pooing and generally happy in her self then I wouldn't worry too much. How often are you going to weigh in? This can help keep you reassured if she continues to move along the scale okay. If she was hungry you would know about it!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now