Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Tell me what this sling is called

(5 Posts)
Pippaandpolly Sat 22-Oct-11 22:22:57

Saw someone the other day with what looked like a Moby type along BUT instead of tying it it had rings to thread the material through. Had heard of ring slings so googled but it looks like a ring sling has one ring near the shoulder, and this had two at the back (at the bottom of the X). It also had an extra (separate) bit of material tied around the front which looked like the bit on a Moby that you pull up over the front. Does this make any sense?! I love my Moby but am intrigued by an even easier type...

Pippaandpolly Sat 22-Oct-11 22:38:51

Please grin

Iggly Sat 22-Oct-11 22:39:54

A close baby carrier?

Secondtimelucky Sat 22-Oct-11 22:40:50

Sounds like a Close. I think it's just been renamed a Caboo or something.

Pippaandpolly Sat 22-Oct-11 22:49:11

Yes! It's a Caboo. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now