Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

First holiday in hotel - can anyone recommend somewhere with a really good kids club?

(5 Posts)
foreverbrummie Tue 18-Oct-11 15:59:24

Hello not sure if there is a special section for holidays - couldn't see anything. We want to go abroad next year to somewhere warm - no real preferences where but we want somewhere that has great facilities for children (they will be 3 and 4 yrs old). The children are quite reserved with people they do not know - I think they will be ok together but somewhere with a really good kids club and lots of good facilities for small children would be great.

can anyone recommend anywhere?

dikkertjedap Tue 18-Oct-11 17:43:15

Are you looking for a kids club for the whole day or just for a few hours a day?

foreverbrummie Wed 19-Oct-11 08:11:03

just for the half the day and then have nice activities to do together the other half of the day.

wigglesrock Wed 19-Oct-11 10:11:58

There's a travel section with general tips/advice which will have loads of help for you. I would link it but I don't know how to! grin

Most of the all inclusive hotels would run a pretty good selection of kids clubs, although any I've been to (I have 3dds, now 6,3 and 8 months) don't take children below 3, so yours would be some of the youngest there. Any hotel I've stayed at has also had a playground onsite. We usually go to Ibiza which we love and isn't too long a flight etc.

Hersetta Wed 19-Oct-11 19:27:07

i would say the first choice holiday village hotels have fantastic facilities for younger children. We have been to the one in Egypt twice (the second time DD was 3.4 so could use the kids club. She loved it and would spend all day ther if she could. the sessions were 1.5hrs lond from 10.30 am to 6pm. They even used to do an evening session from 9-11pm so we could have an adult dinner if we wanted. DD also had a couse of swimming lessons which were chargeable. there are now 11 holiday villages so lots of locations to choose from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now