Talk

Advanced search

Good quality, warm, waterproof toddler coat needed...

(7 Posts)
blueskydrinking Sat 15-Oct-11 14:10:07

...preferably not too £££.

We were really lucky year 1 and managed to get a spotty otter coat for a stupidly reduced price, think I must have been looking earlier (and he was very small!).

Last year, Sainsbury's TU down coat, a real bargain but not waterproof. It did the job but he was more easily confined to pushchair/raincover at that stage!

Can anybody suggest anywhere - online better than high street smile

Iggly Sat 15-Oct-11 14:12:24

We've got a fleece lined rainmac from next. That with layers underneath does the job (ie fleece jumper, woolly hat etc).

SarkySpanner Sat 15-Oct-11 14:30:40

I bought two coats for my boys from m&s this year. Really impressed with the quality.

Octaviapink Sun 16-Oct-11 06:35:11

We got a Trespass one from ebay - in fact I buy all their winter gear on ebay because it's rarely had much wear and you can get really good quality for much less cash!

Hopefully Sun 16-Oct-11 08:26:30

Spotty otter stuff comes up occasionally on eBay. Maybe worth searching for that an maybe other brands like muddy puddles.

blueskydrinking Sun 16-Oct-11 09:36:11

Brilliant - thank you. Off to have a browse now, all these ideas are really helpful.

Your mind just goes blank sometimes, doesn't it?!

grin

dikkertjedap Sun 16-Oct-11 13:05:02

I think that Trespass, JoJo Maman Bebe (discount code somewhere on Mumsnet) and John Lewis are all very good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now