Talk

Advanced search

What are you getting your 3yo for Christmas?

(9 Posts)
MrsHoolie Sat 15-Oct-11 01:45:50

DD is 3.6 and I'm not sure what to get her for Christmas. I feel like having a good old clear out and starting again.

She's got a balance bike and a scooter and likes playing with little figures and doing imaginitve play so I was thinking Happyland/playmobil stuff?They are bloody expensive so might have a look on eBay for some bundles.

DS is 16m but he will be easy to buy for as he loves vehicles and anything that moves.
Any ideas?

tigercametotea Sat 15-Oct-11 02:05:14

I have a 3 yr old DS and probably am getting him a balance bike for Christmas.
For your DS, if you don't already have this, I think the sound and light fire engine from ELC is a good buy - my DS received it as a present when he was 1 or 2 and still plays with it now at least 2 days a week. He's also got a moving sound and light train from fisher price, a sound and light helicopter with passengers and millions of cars (as you'll probably have guessed, my DS too is an automobile/airplane lover) smile

mama2moo Sat 15-Oct-11 21:29:48

Dd1 is 3.5 yo and we have got her one of these She is always trying to read books and asking us what the words say. I have got the Junior version for my 20mo dd.

We also have a scooter each for them, books, games for dd1 and a doll each. I also found in Wilkinsons some crafty kits for 3yos. I got her a magnet maker for £4!!

I am going to have a massive toy clear out very soon because they have so much that is too young for them now. My babies are growing up sad

Lilyloo Sat 15-Oct-11 21:34:03

I am getting dd anything dog related as she is obsessed. However i would get her a tag reading pen / book (currently half price at elc) as she loves her big sis and uses it all the time.

Lilyloo Sat 15-Oct-11 21:35:41

ooh x post mama elc have them half price

mama2moo Sat 15-Oct-11 21:42:36

Damn, thats cheap!! Mine turned up last week and it looks brilliant! Just waiting for the junior version! I love that they can have the same thing but not IYSWIM!!!

MrsHoolie Sat 15-Oct-11 23:38:47

Thanks all,some good ideas there.

AGreatBalancingAct Sat 15-Oct-11 23:43:34

Octonauts... more plastic crap!

BearWith Sun 16-Oct-11 23:40:46

Whatever I can afford grin But possibly a balance bike as I think he'd like one now, is 3 and a few months atm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now