Talk

Advanced search

Pizza Hut birthday party - anyone have any experience of these good or bad?

(4 Posts)
shebird Wed 12-Oct-11 21:00:44

My DD7 would like a Pizza Hut 'make you own pizza' birthday party. I have never been to one and just wondered if anyone has any experience of these and would you recommend or not?

glasscompletelybroken Thu 13-Oct-11 11:21:45

My dsd had one of these last year - the kids enjoyed it and had fun but half of them couldn't eat their pizzas becuase they had given us a spicy tomato topping by mistake. I did think they were just being fussy until I tasted it but it was really hot!
Also if you're really fussy with food hygiene you may find it off putting that they bring everything round in these tubs that you know have been round lots of other kids groups with fingers in it...

Iwantababynow Thu 13-Oct-11 12:25:29

Hey.

I used to work in Pizza hut, I think the kids parties are great, however it really depends on each store, how many waitresses are working ect...

Ive had some lovely kids parties, but also some aweful ones where there wa just no time for the kids.

hope you have a good experiance

AnaS Sat 15-Oct-11 14:10:47

We had one for my dd2 (she was 7) last week at her request and the children all had a fab time. The waitress wasn't around much but it was apparently her first party (the supervisor told us afterwards) so I would make sure you have enough adults staying. I sort of agree about the tub hygiene but am sure worse happens at school and no-one was ill! I would definately recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now