Talk

Advanced search

why am i so broody?

(5 Posts)
chilipeppers Mon 10-Oct-11 20:35:55

I have a beautiful 15 week old who is a hand full! I love her so much and want to give her everything but i keep thinking about having another baby. I keep talking about "our next one" when my DD is still so young,i even feel jealous when i see pregnant woman!
I loved being pregnant and all the excitement around it so maybe i just feel like this because i miss all of that.
Did anyone else feel like this?

TheCornishPickle Mon 10-Oct-11 21:46:29

Yep, totally! My boy (pfb) is 5 months now and I am broodier than ever. Jealous of random pregnant women to the point of wondering if I'm staring at them a moment too long, love looking at babies, love reading about pregnancy, babies etc. Ridiculous considering I'm sitting with a gorgeous bundle of snuggly baby right here! I think I have just enjoyed the whole experience, even with its ups and downs so much and feel so ridiculously in love with my baby that I can't wait to do it all again! I worry that I'll never not feel like this and will be so sad whenever I know that I'll not be pregnant again. Have I made you feel normal in comparison??!

rubyslippers Mon 10-Oct-11 21:47:33

Hormones!

TheCornishPickle Mon 10-Oct-11 21:51:25

I'm going to end up like the old woman who lived in a shoe!

chilipeppers Tue 11-Oct-11 12:48:26

Glad i'm not the only one! Hope i can just start to enjoy this beautiful baby for a while and get having another baby out my head soon. My plan was to have at least a 2 1/2 year gap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now