Talk

Advanced search

DOZEYLAND ASKS - All of you with Oct 10' babies - how are you all doing?!

(4 Posts)
Dozeyland Tue 06-Sep-11 22:09:50

i spoke to a lot of lovely ladies when pregnant with my DD, just wondering how you are all getting on.

ps. i havent changed my screen name

ElasticNipples Wed 07-Sep-11 22:37:09

im name changer i didnt like my pregnancy hormone filled posts, they made me cringe.

dd and i are getting on fine i went back to work after 8 months (df made redundant!) my mum and other family members (my side) have been fantastic and very hands on with childcare etc.

shes very bright and happy all the time, teething is a little tough but not as much hell as it could be!

im finding being a mum a bit overwhelming at times, trying to find the balance in life & confidence- which i hope returns asap as i used to be fine talking to anyone but now find myself feeling nervous at the though of conversations and confrontation etc.

the funny thing is people think im some kind of earth mother, but i find myself looking at mums with babys born at the same time as me and wondering how they look so perfect all the time.

when i say her name i smile deep from the pit of my stomach! aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grin

hows you experience so far?

Dozeyland Thu 08-Sep-11 08:02:39

Amazing. I am finding it very lovely, I had a brilliant birth, 10weeks of
Hell with breastfeeding but persevered and still going strong now. We go to lots
Of baby groups, swimming, see friends, go to starbucks for a hot choc! We've been
On a few holidays which she loved!

I am on additional leave at the moment due to a family issue, but I am trying to
Make my own business so I can stay at home with her. I love watching her grow,
Learn and be such a happy and loving baby.

We want another in 2012, I very much enjoy being a mum and think that its
The greatest gift and miracle, (even though you do have the challenging days!)

ElasticNipples Thu 08-Sep-11 23:45:57

dozyland
lovely post ! its so nice to hear your enjoying every second. seems like life is on fast forward when babies are involved, first birthdays and second christmas are already here!

sooooo exciting!
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now