Talk

Advanced search

What shampoo/conditioner do you use for your dc?

(6 Posts)
Dancergirl Thu 01-Sep-11 20:00:31

Can someone recommend a good one..?

My dds are 10, 8 and 4. I prefer a more natural one with as few nasties as possible. I've tried Halo and Horns 2-in-1 but dd1 who washes her own hair says it isn't v good and doens't lather properly.

Ismeyes Thu 01-Sep-11 20:02:35

We have also had problems with Halos and Horns, because it makes DD's hair go funny. We like to use lush products.

CroissantNeuf Thu 01-Sep-11 20:05:26

DD uses one from the Body Shop thats free of silicones, parabens etc (RainForest Balance Shampoo).

It doesn't lather well but thats because of the lack of chemicals that make your average shampoo bubbly but the assistant did warn DD about this and that she only needed to use a small amount.

L'oreal kids when they were younger (and for DD3 still). My older girls and DS used whatever was in the bathroom from aged 8 or so. It was generally either Timotei or Pantene.

MagnumIcecreamAddict Thu 01-Sep-11 20:48:30

I use Burts bees shampoo and wash for my 14 month old. Tear free and natural and it's lovely! Bit expensive though but does last for ages and makes a great bubble bath too.

NeverendingStoryteller Thu 01-Sep-11 22:06:09

I use a tea tree based shampoo and conditioner for both of mine - 7 & 5 year olds. They like it because it's green, like goo...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now