Talk

Advanced search

Why is it......

(4 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Sun 28-Aug-11 18:11:36

....that when you clash with your child peole say it is because you are so alike? I would have thought you would get on better as you would understand each other.

....that my 10.5 year old son has turned into a stroppy, shouty, teary, rude child?

.....that when you try and keep your children save and don't let them do X they think you are mean and on one occasions sy "you are ruining my day" sad.

......that when I was a nanny it all came naturally and now I am a mum I am doubting every decision I make.

..... that I am more tired now than when I was breastfeeding several times a night?

TheOriginalFAB Sun 28-Aug-11 18:29:58

Just told him I loved him, he said sorry, we had a lovely cuddle and then he told me MIL had had words with him after I had shouted at them but what he said she said makes no sense, unless she was underminding me again.

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Mon 29-Aug-11 07:53:19

It is simple. It is because you are a mother.
MiLs are the work of the devil. Fact.
Enjoy your DS and the cuddles her gives you. DD looks at me as if I've grown another head if I ask her for one, although she does often come and sit on my lap.
Mass of contradictions. That's children.

TheOriginalFAB Mon 29-Aug-11 14:28:19

Mass of contradictions. That is my new mantra.

Thanks smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now