Talk

Advanced search

I'm Such A Bitch

(11 Posts)
SaggyHairyArse Sat 27-Aug-11 11:12:34

BF stayed over last night so I went out this morning to walk the dog, when I came back the kids had gouged all the icing off a chocolate cake I made last night.

They had a slice after tea and the rest was in a tin on the side. BF was supervising them but there are three of them and they do sometimes get up to no good when you are busy with other stuff like kids do.

It really pissed me off because you so something nice, like bake a cake with and for them, and then they sabotage it. At 9, 7 and nearly 5 they should and do know better - I am a single parent so money and time are tight.

Anyway, I came home, discovered the cake, determined the guilty parties and promptly went mental (I did practically throw the washing up into the sink blush).

All over a bloody cake FFS...

CharlieBoo Sat 27-Aug-11 11:24:28

Oh bless you! We've all been there... They were naughty and you were cross... It's life... Sometimes it doesn't hurt for them to see how cross and upset their actions have made you...

LoveBeingAtHomeOnMyOwn Sat 27-Aug-11 11:26:48

No your not. I'd be pissed off too what a waste of a good cake....unless they did it so they didn't have to eat anymore of it grin

SaggyHairyArse Sat 27-Aug-11 20:12:44

LOL, it was bloody lush until the little horrors got their hands on it!

butterflyexperience Sat 27-Aug-11 21:51:11

Can't blame you for bring annoyed and the little blighters prob saw an opportunity and took full advantage of it.

Just think if it as in it was going to get eaten anyway just happened alittle sooner than planned!

ChippingIn Sat 27-Aug-11 21:53:06

You are not a bitch. They were really naughty and very disrespectful. I'm not suprised you 'went mental' at them.

mathanxiety Sun 28-Aug-11 06:50:12

I would have gone nuts too. It would be a long time before they saw another cake.

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Sun 28-Aug-11 08:50:11

Your are not a bitch. You are someone who spent time and effort and have had it gouged out.
LIke maths said, it would be a long time till a cake graced our house.

LynetteScavo Sun 28-Aug-11 09:09:18

I would say you over reacted, but I get cross like this all the time, so actually you're reaction was perfectly rational.

And as you say, they should know better.

SquongebobSparepants Sun 28-Aug-11 09:31:46

I agreed with your title until I double checked their ages. At that age they absolutley know that they shoudln't have done that, and there is no problem with letting them know how disappointed and cross you get when they behave in sucha way.

I agree, no more cake for a long time. For them, not yousmile

donteatyourteawithnoknickerson Sun 28-Aug-11 11:22:50

You're not a bitch. I had a mental last night cos DDs had used all the facewash (not cheap one either - I have to buy "best" cos of DD2's eczema) to wash barbie's hair with angry

They are 7 and 5, so should know better, but I did go a bit ott shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now