Talk

Advanced search

Leaking wet nappy at night

(6 Posts)
TumbiGirl Fri 26-Aug-11 09:47:22

DD1 is 22 months old and sleeps pretty well however every morning for the last 2 weeks her nappy (pampers baby dry) has leaked substantially. A few months back when this was happening I would change her before I went to bed whilst she was sleeping and this worked really well. This is no longer viable as she now wakes up and refuses to go back to sleep. I was considering using a pull up nappy over her nappy at night but this doesn't sound ideal as her skin wouldn't be able to breath due to the double layer of nappys. Any ideas?

Metalhead Fri 26-Aug-11 12:03:23

Try the Tesco own brand nappies - we had the same problem with DD a few months back when we were using Pampers, and haven't had one leak since we switched!

TumbiGirl Fri 26-Aug-11 12:14:59

Thanks Metalhead - I'll give the Tesco ones a go.

evremummy Fri 26-Aug-11 13:18:08

Same problem with my 2 yr old DS. He also tends to 'play' so his penis is out of his nappy if he has normal pyjamas so have hunted round for all-in-ones to fit him hmm. Obviously, not a problem with a girl! I've found Aldi nappies to be good, was using Huggies before, never liked Pampers with either of my 2. We also tend to go in and change him when we go to bed at around midnight and that helps too and fortunately doesn't wake up.

messybedhead Fri 26-Aug-11 13:22:24

Do not use pampers they are the worst for sagging/ leaking.

And I've tried them all, including orange and white Sainsbury's basics.

Huggies are better than Pampers, but I also use Lidl, Wilkinsons, Tesco, any really except for Pampers.

Sirzy Fri 26-Aug-11 17:28:15

I have found going a size bigger stops night time leaks! Ds wear 4 during the day and 5 at night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now