Talk

Advanced search

Le Toy Van or Playmobil??

(5 Posts)
ZuberMum Sun 21-Aug-11 23:15:21

Can anyone point out any pros or cons for either a wooden or playmobil toy castle for a 4 year old?
4th birthday looking large and we can't get make a decision. Nor see either in a shop to work out which is best!

All advice is welcome....

LittlePushka Sun 21-Aug-11 23:23:59

Cannot vouch for or against castle BUT, my 4yo LOVES his playmobil campervan and because all the kit with it packs upreally neatly into the van itself he can take it really easily wherever he goes.

HarrietSchulenberg Sun 21-Aug-11 23:31:37

From personal experience some wooden castles break fairly easily if sat upon by anything heavier than a budgie. Playmobil ones do not.

That said, ELC did a wooden castle that has stood the test of time and overactive boys in my house, but we also have another wooden one that was a really good make (can't remember it and too bone idle to walk across room to find out) that splintered at the joints and is now held up by gaffer tape.

The Playmobil one isn't as attractive but it's solid and pretty indestructible.

LeonieDeSaintVire Mon 22-Aug-11 08:38:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sparkle1977 Mon 22-Aug-11 09:45:32

We don't have the playmobil castle but have other playmobil bits and so i'd really recommend it too. Very good quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now