Talk

Advanced search

All gone pear shaped today!

(2 Posts)
Sleepglorioussleep Wed 17-Aug-11 18:55:43

Have had first really horrible day with three children. Dd2 is six weeks old, ds 2.9 and dd 5.10. Went to friend's this morning, fine except dd1 a bit bossy with friend's four year old dd and wanted a particular plate rather too vocally at lunch. And ds hit the other child too. So not that fine. But home and DVD this afternoon. I left dd2 for the time it took to grab the phone and when I came back dd1 was by her and had hit her. Because apparently dd2 had scratched her. I got really cross so everyone was crying. Well done me-not. Up til then neither of the other dc had been other than gentle and loving. I am really nervous that I might have had the honeymoon period and am tired and might end up grumpy with my lovely family all the time now. Help! Will it get better? I know we did the right thing having three but today was really tough.

MrsVidic Wed 17-Aug-11 19:02:03

You remember when you only had 1 dc and they had a bad night- you believe it's the way it's going to be rather than just an off night don't you? It's exactly the same- natural to feel doubt but everyone has an off day smile every now and again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now