Advanced search

Get Your Hands Out Of The TOILET!

(8 Posts)
Paschaelina Mon 08-Aug-11 11:02:59

When does this stage pass? <sigh>

Tee2072 Mon 08-Aug-11 12:00:55

When they leave home. grin

Lovethesea Mon 08-Aug-11 12:15:24

Oh I am there now with DS, 14 months this week ..... Aaaaaaaagh. DD is potty training so he sees us constantly tipping things into it and can't understand why he is excluded.

It will pass. It will pass. <Goes off to make lunch so they can nap and I can hide under the duvet for a while ....>

livetolaugh Mon 08-Aug-11 15:24:44

Thank god there are others. My DS is obsessed with water and when he can't get to any, he tries to play with the toilet water. He also has an en suite which was a nightmare at night so it is currently locked. I really wish he would grow out of it but it's been over a year now. He is 3 and a half

tostaky Mon 08-Aug-11 15:54:13

i wahs his hands every time he touches the toilet... so he does it less now....

HannahC80 Tue 09-Aug-11 09:17:07

That's a good idea, i might try that. It's a nightmare trying to get through to him not to do it!

ClaimedByMe Tue 09-Aug-11 09:19:17

My dc are 6 and 8 so im well passed that, now its dont drink the bloody toilet water to the cat!!!

Octaviapink Tue 09-Aug-11 11:45:16

Lol. I never bothered trying to stop DD playing with it. As long as it's been flushed (and I know it's clean) she can do what she wants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now