Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Simple online 'painting' programs for toddlers?

(7 Posts)
Teachermumof3 Tue 26-Jul-11 21:38:40

When DS was tiny, he used to love a cbeebies painting game which you just clicked on a colour and could fill in a selection of pictures in lots of colours-I think it was Teletubbies or Tweenies. It was great as he didn't have to click and drag-just click THEN drag which was much easier for a 2/3 year old!

DD would really enjoy this but I can't find this one having had a look, which is fair enough as it was years ago, but I'm not having much luck finding anything similar! Has anyone found anything like this-preferrably with familiar characters/pictures!?

nojustificationneeded Tue 26-Jul-11 21:42:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nojustificationneeded Tue 26-Jul-11 21:46:07

nojustificationneeded Tue 26-Jul-11 21:54:44

nojustificationneeded Tue 26-Jul-11 22:00:34

BertieBotts Tue 26-Jul-11 23:00:57

I have some which I downloaded onto my phone, if that helps. DS (2.9) is able to use it quite well. I haven't found any good ones online that he could cope with - he's only really allowed to use my old laptop, and with a trackpad clicking and dragging together is a lot harder.

Kneebouncers is good for general games - less so now they've made most of their games subscription-only.

MCos Wed 27-Jul-11 16:08:57

My girls used to love this when they were toddlers too!

Here is another pbskids.org one:
pbskids.org/caillou/activities/paint/index.html

and browse around in here, some are colouring pages to print and colour the old-fashioned way, and others are on-line colouring..

pbskids.org/games/coloring.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now