Talk

Advanced search

Ok i know he is my PFB but today i have let ds...

(7 Posts)
mrsnesbit Fri 22-Jul-11 18:47:29

Go up the road to play with a lassy in his class. She lives about 12 houses away from us.
They are 8.
I have never even let him out into the front garden before now. (We live on a main road and im paranoid about paedos and him getting grabbed)

He has his watch on and i told him to be home by 7.

TBF the little girl regularly cycles up & down the road, and has just come up on her own to collect ds to play. So she is allowed to venture.......my stomach is in nots......my baby shock

He will be fine wont he??????

PotteringAlong Fri 22-Jul-11 18:48:37

Yes.

NorksAreMessy Fri 22-Jul-11 18:50:19

He will be fine. This is what we do...'roots and wings'.
Have had a thread recently about my DD (17) going to USA for three weeks, it was hard seeing her go, but she is having a great time, and really proud of herself.

mrsnesbit Fri 22-Jul-11 18:53:42

Ahhhhh i LOVE that "roots & wings" love it, i feel the nots in my stomach easing with just those words thank you Norks xxxx Just lovely xxx

TheSkiingGardener Fri 22-Jul-11 18:54:25

Yes

NorksAreMessy Fri 22-Jul-11 20:59:11

Yes, but is he back yet? grin
I expect he is proud of himself as well

mrsnesbit Fri 22-Jul-11 21:11:09

YES!!!!
Precisely 7pm he burst through the door tapping his watch proudly telling me he was on time grin
SO i made a HUGE fuss about how absolutely amazed and proud i am off him and that he is SO grown up to be able to tell the time and get home on time. grin

It was all ok phew smilegrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now