Talk

Advanced search

Feel all over the place

(1 Post)
KJL87 Wed 20-Jul-11 19:22:52

I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and have a 4 year old. I feel really bad about the way that I treat my 4 year old, I just find that I am snappy with him all the time and that everything that he does irritates me. I feel awful but am just finding him a bit much at the moment. I work full time and when I get home I just want some quiet time, not having to spell words, play games etc and I just feel like I'm a terrible mum.
I have a lot going on at the moment and feel incredibly stressed about money, an ill grandad, and I'm panicking about the fact that we have no room for another baby and storage space. We are living in a one bedroom flat and are having difficulty getting moved to a bigger home and renting privately or getting a mortgage just aren't possible at the moment.
I feel tired and wound up so much of the time and I really shouldn't take it out on my son and I hate myself for it.
Sorry to bore you with my whinging but just feel like I need to get it off my chest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now