Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a childrens slide

(4 Posts)
KatyS36 Thu 14-Jul-11 16:06:21

Hello,

DD is 20 months, highly mobile and loves the slide at nursery and we are planning on getting her her own for our garden.

We were staying with friends who had a little tikes giant slide. We noticed DD put her feet down on the bottom part quite a lot but didn't really think anything of it.

We were about to buy one on Amazon and noticed a lot of complaints about that model and it flattening out at the bottom. Either children put their feet down and sumersaulted or slide off the end at an odd angle.

Can anyone make me an alternative recommendation? I'd probably want one recommended for 3+ years.

Thanks

katy

sazm Fri 15-Jul-11 23:11:30

we have one from toys r us, its a 9ft slide,very sturdy (its green and orange), i think it was about £99 on offer,we had it for 3 yrs and its still going strong,
we have just upgraded to a tp climbing frame and slide combo which is fab smile

LittlePushka Fri 15-Jul-11 23:29:07

Dont get one that has a double slide in it if you see what I mean (like a hump in the middle)- get one which is straight up and down. if they are yourng and light, they become slightly airborne on the hump and slam down on their bums on the second bit. Not good!

Jcee Sat 16-Jul-11 12:15:15

We have this one for 18mo DD and she loves it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now