Talk

Advanced search

Bathtime

(6 Posts)
JHM Wed 29-Jun-11 22:26:10

Don't you thinks there's a lack of innovation in this area? where are all the new bathing products that make bathtime easier, quicker, safer?!!! Help!!!!!

trixie123 Thu 30-Jun-11 20:17:04

what age are you thinking for? I have a little sort of hammock thing for DD (7 weeks) which stands in the bath and you lay her on it so you can have two hands free. Was only about a tenner and made life much easier than with DS - we messed about with a proper baby bath and then held him in the big bath but this little stand is great. I also like (but don't have) one of those towels with a strap to put round your neck so you have two hands again to pick up baby. Cuddle-dry I think they are called.

thisisyesterday Thu 30-Jun-11 20:19:11

what kind of thing do you want/need?

i just held the baby, splashed water on it, dried it....

JHM Fri 01-Jul-11 10:52:19

@trixie that sounds useful. What's it called and where did you get it from? Is there a link you can send?

thisisyesterday Fri 01-Jul-11 14:09:50

i think she means this kind of thing there are loads out there though to choose from. inflatable ones, foam ones, plain mesh ones, fancy pants ones...

JHM Fri 01-Jul-11 15:15:50

@thisisyesterday lol fancy pants ones...I'm aware of these but they're not very practical for differening reasons. I wondered if there was anything new!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now