Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Anyone used the Millpond Sleep Clinic??

(5 Posts)
froggers1 Sun 12-Jun-11 11:07:48

At end of tether with my 2.5 yr old DS who does not sleep at all well. As a young baby he was quite good but now he is awful and regularly gets up in the night. We have given in and let him sleep in our bed but he is a real wriggler and keeps me awake by kicking and tossing about all night. We have in the past managed to get him to sleep through by leaving him to cry it out for a couple of weeks but he was in a cot then and now in a bed as he could get out of the cot. Anyway I guess my question is, 'is the sleep clinic any good or will they not tell me anything I don't already know?'....I think I need it for the hand holding though as my resolve goes at 3 am in the morning cos I am so darn tired!!!

sailorsgal Sun 12-Jun-11 11:39:46

I have heared good things about millpond on here and elsewhere.

Have just been gobsmacked by an article by a ex maternity nurse (don't want to name her on here and give her free advertising) charging £1000 for 24 hours shock

I can recommend "the good sleep guide" by Angela Henderson.

Gastonladybird Sun 12-Jun-11 12:06:51

Friends used them for their twins and were impressed (sorted issues out). I think they do different levels of consultation with different prices.

fivegomadindorset Sun 12-Jun-11 12:09:23

Yes, saved our sanity and relationship.

froggers1 Sun 12-Jun-11 13:51:32

Thanks so much! I think I will give them a call in the morning!! £1000 for 24 hrs - well we won't be using her whoever she is!!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: