Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Has anyone tried Kiddicare's Just4bums nappies yet?

(9 Posts)
EvaLongoria Sat 11-Jun-11 22:28:38

Hi

My DD is 11 weeks old. We normally use pampers and we are on a last pack and I need to buy some more but saw Kiddicare is advertising the Just4bums nappies. £24.99 for 210 nappies. The normal retail price will apparently be £50. Tesco is currently selling the Jumbo Pack for £12.99 or any 2 for £20 and they have 96 nappies in one jumbo pack. My main concern is obviously not just the price but leakage and how good the brand really is. Therefore would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me if they tried it and what your opinion is.

Thanks

clarabella18 Sun 12-Jun-11 19:46:00

Not tried the kiddecare ones yet but my ds is 4 weeks old and we have been using asdas little angels. They are great an I much prefer them to the huggies that we had been using. They are also the same the price as the huggies for nearly twice as many.

EvaLongoria Sun 12-Jun-11 20:43:23

Thanks Clara... I am not a massive fan of huggies tried it when DD1 was little and leaked a lot. But never ever really tried supermarket brands. Only ever used Pampers. But they do offer a good returns offer at kiddicare. Might try it.

Octaviapink Mon 13-Jun-11 11:54:46

We've always used supermarket own brands - both Tescos and Sainsburys ones are very good. Pampers were too pricey for us!

Funtimewincies Mon 13-Jun-11 17:06:12

I've said it before and I'll say it again - get thee to Lidl grin! Their 'Toujours' ones are fab and much cheaper.

smallpotato Mon 13-Jun-11 22:20:16

We got the just4bums nappies size 4 for our 1yo DD2. No complaints so far! We usually use sainsburys own brand.

hmmSleep Mon 27-Jun-11 19:51:09

bump

I want to know about the just4bums ones too, normally use pampers but these seem a good deal. Don't want to order a load only to find they're a bit crap.

PssstOverHere Mon 27-Jun-11 21:23:16

I'd add my vote for trying either Aldi or Lidl nappies, they really are excellent and are half the price of branded nappies. I switched from Pampers to Lidl and love them, if you try them you won't be disappointed.

I know loads of friends who never shop at Aldi/Lidl but once a month make a trip just to buy nappies, they are that good/cheap.

DorisIsAPinkDragon Mon 27-Jun-11 21:49:12

I too do a 3 weekly shop to Lidl (don't have aAldi near me ) I stock up on nappies which are around a fiver for 44 (in the size 5's so there will be more in the pack in the smaller sizes).

I did a trial with mumsnet a couple of years ago and have never gone back.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: