Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

legoland

(6 Posts)
mwoo Sat 04-Jun-11 16:59:32

We have an inset day next wednesday the 8th june and were deliberating whether to go to legoland as thought it may be quieter, anyone local know whether there are school holidays/inset days etc that may make it busier...
thank you

ChippyMinton Sat 04-Jun-11 17:12:14

Berkshire and Surrey are back at school next week. I should've thought most INSET days would be Monday to tag onto the half-term holiday

LiegeAndLief Sun 05-Jun-11 12:21:26

We are in Oxfordshire and inset day is tomorrow. Having been to legoland last Wednesday, I can assure you the entire world went that day, and there will be no one left to go this week!

The new ride (Atlantis) is brilliant! Although not sure it was really worth the 45min queue in the sun with a 2 stone toddler who refused to be put down.. the money grabbing bastards good people of legoland have actually built an icecream stall half way round the queuing bit. You can't even get to it if you're not queuing.

LIZS Sun 05-Jun-11 13:18:49

Some Surrey schools have an inset day tomorrow, back Tuesday.

bluebobbin Sun 05-Jun-11 13:19:32

most schools round here have inset monday

isobelle Sun 05-Jun-11 20:48:04

Bucks and berks inset days tomorrow - I have to say we go to lego off peak and its fantastic we went on the fri that the new ride atlantis opened no queue straight on so perfect make the most of it enjoy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now