Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

did your sc's width fitting stay the same?

(6 Posts)
hettie Sat 28-May-11 17:07:50

DD has just been measured a 4F in childrens size and I have seen a pair of shoes in the sale at 5F. I think ds's width remained failry constant but can't really remember...... what have been others experiences?

ArsumLardis Sat 28-May-11 19:42:11

Mostly, but Depends on the shoe make, too.

hettie Sat 28-May-11 19:53:21

thanks, I know what you mena about make/shop as she was measured an e width in one shop and then an f in another.....
It's such a pain as shoes are so bloody expensive

LittlebearH Sat 28-May-11 20:39:53

hettie I know what you mean. 7 weeks ago DD was a 3F she is now a 4 and a half F. FFS at £26 a pair, I hope her feet slow down or she will start looking like a golf club grin

hettie Mon 30-May-11 14:16:30

7 weeks! You have my sympathies I think ds's record was 11 weeks. Everyone says feet grow first then they sprout upwards, so maybe the golf club effect will be short lived!

Sylvaniasandwich Mon 30-May-11 20:01:37

Both of mine have been Gs all along - at Clarks. I wouldn't guess if you are mixing brands/styles though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: