Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a night light

(5 Posts)
pigleychez Sun 19-Dec-10 13:56:50

DD1 is 2.4 yrs.

Im looking for something that will be safe for her to use independantly. She goes to sleep fine but needs one suitable for her to use in the mornings when she wakes.
She has developed a habit of removing her pullup when she wakes (shes day trained) but then finds it too dark to find the potty in her room so pee's in the bed.

Anyone have anything that could be suitable?

5ElvesMooningSanta Sun 19-Dec-10 14:03:15

Go glow lights are fantastic. The base can be charged and moved anywhere in the room and the lamp turns into a torch as well. The light isn't too bright in lamp mode ither so could be left on all night.

Seona1973 Sun 19-Dec-10 14:57:54

both mine still have their go glow lights too (age 4 and 7). DS uses it as a torch to go through to the toilet in the night. I never did the potty in the bedroom thing so the kids have always come through to us if they need a pee - dd does it by herself now but ds still disturbs us if he gets up!

Onetoomanycornettos Sun 19-Dec-10 16:47:26

I don't know if mine is a go glow light, it's a Dora the Explorer torch which fits into a base, sounds the same, I got mine on Amazon and my five year old still really loves hers.

KenDoddsDadsDogEatsTinsel Sun 19-Dec-10 20:47:54

Go glow lights are great. I also got my niece a fab push light one with batteries from Next.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now