Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

Bugaboo buggy board/toddler seat - anyone use one?

(8 Posts)
Whitethorn Mon 13-Dec-10 10:44:04

I am due another baby soon and my DD will be about 3 so a double buggy (hopefully) isnt necessary. However I do want to get a buggyboard or one of those seat things that attaches to our bugaboo chameleon.
I've heard negative reports on the bugaboo board, just wondering if anyone has used the seat thing and where to get it.

Thanks in advance.

Roo83 Mon 13-Dec-10 20:06:37

I've got a lascal maxi board for my bugaboo (has to be the maxi,mini doesn't fit. I'd heard bad reports from a friend who had the actual bugaboo board. My ds is 2.5yrs and is happy to stand on the board to rest his legs. The board does make it a bit harder to push and steer,but is very stable and can go up and down kerbs. I'm very happy I didn't bother with a double as love my bugaboo so this is a good compromise

CarGirl Mon 13-Dec-10 20:08:54

I had the maxi+ on my bugaboo, best of all once they are out of the carrycot you can attach it to the uprights rather than the axle and it gives you even more leg room to push the pushchair. I have a photo of it attached if you want to see it.

Whitethorn Tue 14-Dec-10 09:37:28

Cargirl would love to see it thanks

CarGirl Tue 14-Dec-10 22:13:38

sent you a pm with a link let me know if it works okay.

CarGirl Tue 14-Dec-10 22:14:31

That was a frog not a cam btw

LittleBlossom Wed 15-Dec-10 15:44:05

I use the buggyboard thing and it's great, really useful.

sneakapeak Fri 17-Dec-10 10:23:22

I thought the Bugaboo board was hellish.

Unless you like walking squint don't get it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now