Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Broodiness..comes and goes???

(6 Posts)
mummysmadhouse Tue 30-Nov-10 20:01:07

Di anyone get waves of it when they were previously 'sure' they were sooo done!

Feeling very worried that i was done (3dcs 4&under) and now feel i need to have one more before dhs snip!

Will this feeling just fade or will i always feel confused

mummysmadhouse Tue 30-Nov-10 20:19:44

bumpity bump grin

wannabeglam Tue 30-Nov-10 21:36:53

Don't know, but all these questions about 'should I have another' are making me broody now! smile

myproblemblob Wed 01-Dec-10 08:03:22

I have 3 DC's , DD from prev partner 12, and DS1 6 and Ds2 3 with DH

DH had the snip when DS2 was 9 months old he was a colicky baby and very hard work.
Looking back it was a rushed decision and we really should have waited.

We have considered getting a reversal but have decided instead of spending 2.5k on that our family is complete and we are off to disney instead smile

Not really a substitute for a baby but I keep thinking I have to stop at some point we can't really afford to move into a 4 bedroom and get a new car and buy all the baby things we sold all in one go.

I posted recently on the conception thread as we were really set on a reversal as we were both so so broody but having a hard heart to heart we decided to be happy with our lot and move forward into the next chapter, hopefully one that is a lot easier than the toddler hell i'm in at the moment grin

lukewarmcupofmulledwine Wed 01-Dec-10 08:57:26

Mine are 3 and 1, and whilst I'm pretty sure that we're done for lots of practical reasons (including a history of fairly traumatic childbirths), I still get waves of broodiness. I always imagined I'd have a hoard of kids, but I guess that's before i was faced with the reality of it! I blame hormones, dastardly things.

Ragwort Wed 01-Dec-10 09:02:23

No - have never, ever felt any 'broodiness' - have one DC - DH much keener than I was grin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: