Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

Housebound with two demaning children - ideas please!

(3 Posts)
clare40 Tue 30-Nov-10 19:59:02

School and nursey are closed, both my children have a low tolerance of getting cold and wet in the snow so I am left with two children in the house all day! Can anyone come up with some activities we could do so that I keep my sanity?!!!

siilk Tue 30-Nov-10 20:03:20

We have done lots of drawing and play - doh today. We have also baked biscuits and a cake! Plus assorted train track making and castle building.

I must admit to too much TV but that is the only way I can get my 3 YO to sit down!

We are in again tomorrow. Aggghghghg!

kitkey Tue 30-Nov-10 20:03:50

Ditto - what an awful day I have had today - no idea - just seemed to have spent most of day yelling and them fighting and crying. We played pretend cooking with pasta, got out all the toys, played with water in a bowl but I am wrecked now and didn't have a nice day. Mine are 18mths and nearly 3 - we normally get out to playgroups or shops but not today due to weather and waiting for delivery that never arrived. Painful day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now