Talk

Advanced search

Despite having three sons, I haven't had to deal with quite so much, erm, 'fiddling' before...

(15 Posts)
WilfShelf Mon 29-Nov-10 23:32:42

Well. Not so much 'fiddling' as general yanking, showing us all how impressively he can make it grow in size, wrapping it round the back of his neck and pointing out the 'nut' that is hidden inside.

I suppose I imagined I'd have had to address this earlier with DSs 1 and 2, but no, it takes DS3 to educate me. I have no idea what to say so could I have the Standard Issue MN recommendations please.

I've been muttering 'willies are for playing with in bedrooms', somewhat without conviction, under my breath. He just laughs and contorts further.

pippop1 Tue 30-Nov-10 00:16:29

The back of his neck!

Do you really mean that?

Showaddywaddy Tue 30-Nov-10 00:22:29

It's a phase.

He'll grow out of it in about 65yrs.

BaroqinAroundTheChristmasTree Tue 30-Nov-10 00:38:41

haha Wilf - I could have written your post.

DS3 is exactly like that (except not quite round the back of his neck wink).

It's been rather a shock after DS1 and 2.

expatinscotland Tue 30-Nov-10 00:46:37

I had two girls and then DS.

He pulls at his donga as soon as you get his nappy off.

He even gives it a semi. I had no idea!

You take his nappy off for a bath and his hand is down there. Even in the bath, he's fondling himself.

Even if he's just in his nappy, he tries to get at it.

BaroqinAroundTheChristmasTree Tue 30-Nov-10 00:51:29

hey - who says you have to take anything off - just stick you hand down the front of your trousers are play away grin (DS3 I hasten to add)

expatinscotland Tue 30-Nov-10 01:07:59

He's pretty well-mannered. He doesn't fondle unless he's in his nappy or in the scud. Then there is no stopping him. He is able to play with one hand whilst the other grabs the wanger.

BaroqinAroundTheChristmasTree Tue 30-Nov-10 01:12:16

give him time expat, give him time wink

expatinscotland Tue 30-Nov-10 01:15:39

It's hysterical to see him running about in the scud, with one hand on his bits, laughing away.

InmaculadaConcepcion Tue 30-Nov-10 10:36:41

Hi OP!

When I told him about your thread, my DH said, "what's the matter with the first two sons?!"

He says he was just the same as a toddler (hasn't changed all that much, just doesn't fiddle about in public... grin)

Dexterrocks Tue 30-Nov-10 10:43:02

Ha ha! Not just my ds then? We have classic photos of him asleep on the sofa with his hand down his pjs.
He is 6 now and we have begun to gently say not to do it infront of people. We don't make a big issue of it though.
A friend of mine has had to deal with a 14 year old pupil doing this "with enthusiasm" during her maths lesson. That is a big issue! As long as you have got the point across by then I think you are ok.

Showaddywaddy Tue 30-Nov-10 10:49:08

Oh God, dh tells stories about the guy he sat next to in science who used to get it out and have a good fiddle/scratch. I thought there couldn't be other teens who did this at school. DH says he was otherwise normal. I don't think there is an otherwise. He was taking his penis out under a science bench in full view of his peers. That precludes any other assessment as to his character imo.

Missymoomum Tue 30-Nov-10 13:30:01

My 3yr old DS is terrible for this at the moment, i'm not sure whether to say too much about it as i don't want to make it an issue so that he does it even more or whether he'll just stop doing it. Bathtime is the worst!

WilfShelf Wed 01-Dec-10 19:43:57

Thanks all. I know, I DO often wonder what's wrong with the other two grin, but they were just never interested. I'm sure they'll work it out soon and I'll be peeling crusty tissues from the bedsheets sooner or later <vom>

But as for the littlest, it's the - as BALD once put it - the 'penisy fingers' that bother me the most. As they fiddle with your hair, or put them sweetly on the side of your face to ask for something. And while you go 'aaaahhh, bless' you realise that a minute earlier you were watching them investigate their foreskin.

Yuk.

sparkle1977 Wed 01-Dec-10 21:22:21

hahahaha penisy fingers! glad its not just me thinking about this aspect of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now