Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

how often do u need to change teats and or bottles?

(6 Posts)
PipIsOutNow Mon 15-Nov-10 21:11:42

title says it all..how often do teats and or bottles need changing? my little boys is 4 months now...should i have changed them? only thought about it this evening xx

Firawla Mon 15-Nov-10 21:46:07

you should be able to change him onto 3 months+ ones now? what is he on now, newborn ones still?
i think depends what brand u are using but avent has newborn then 1 months + then 3 months + then 6 months+ i think? i used to just change it like that depending on the age, as it helps them drink it quicker? if he is on newborn @ 4 months is it taking him ages to drink the milk? it should be fine to keep the same bottle just get new teats

PipIsOutNow Mon 15-Nov-10 21:49:57

he's on number 2 teats 3 plus months i changed them when he was born...i mean more for hygiene reasons do i have to change his teats for this reason? or his bottles. thanks for reply xx

fandango75 Mon 15-Nov-10 22:41:03

no as long as you wash them thoroughly

Tee2072 Tue 16-Nov-10 07:17:06

My 17 month old still uses the same teats and bottles I bought for him when he was born.

PipIsOutNow Tue 16-Nov-10 07:28:29

fab thanks guys...thought i was being a minger!! xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: