Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Don't know what product is called!?!?

(6 Posts)
Tw1nkle Mon 15-Nov-10 12:36:54

Hi,

My DD keeps waking really early (5am) - firstly, does anyone have any advice for this?

Secondly, I seem to remember that there is some sort of clock on the market that lights up.off when it's time to get up - does anyone know what this is called?

It'll be nice if I can get one where the light goes out when it's morning.

Thanks,

Tw1nkle.
xx

NeverendingStoryteller Mon 15-Nov-10 13:39:52

We have a Lumie light alarm in our room - they are brilliant! How old is your son? My almost 5 yo and almost 7 yo use normal £5 argos alarm clocks. If the music is on, you're allowed to get up and play quietly - if the music is not on, you must go back to bed and try to get more sleep

It's worked! Almost 5 yo sleeps from 7 til 7 and almost 7 yo sleeps from 7.30 til 6.30 - bliss

Good luck!

Tw1nkle Mon 15-Nov-10 13:44:17

Hiya,

My DD is 2, but has been waking early for a while now - we're so shattered!

I wasn't sure if a light turning off, or music turning on, would work better?

dribbleface Mon 15-Nov-10 13:48:17

We brought a gro-clock from ebay. They look great, seem easy to use.....however it freaked Ds out completely (although thats more to do with him than the clock).

ANTagony Mon 15-Nov-10 13:51:41

We brought a £1.99 timer plug and have a small table lamp plugged into it. We have slowly moved the time forward from 6 am to 6.50am. Light on you're allowed up to play quietly, light off its not getting up time yet. Its worked a treat.

I know the product you mean but was a bit shocked at the price.

dribbleface Mon 15-Nov-10 13:54:56

ANTagony - we were gonna try that, not sure why we didn't.

OP - do that instead!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: