Talk

Advanced search

Christmas present for a 12 week old?

(7 Posts)
polar515 Sat 13-Nov-10 19:25:08

Any suggestions for Christmas presents for my DS who will be 12 weeks by Christmas?

I know he won't know what it's all about yet but obviously want to get him some things.

Any toys etc which you have found good for that / slightly older age that he could get good us out of?

smile

hels71 Sat 13-Nov-10 19:43:03

My DD was about that age at her first Christmas and we bought her a caterpillar with little pockets with all the letters of the alphabet on and finger puppets in for each letter. Way too old for her then (But she was not to know what was going on..)but she loves it now! She also had some stacking tubs which have been played with since she could play really...

Matsikula Sat 13-Nov-10 19:45:15

Marracas? To use as a rattle now, and maybe a bit more musically later?

FernieB Sat 13-Nov-10 20:09:55

Bath toys - may be too old for him now, but as he gets bigger he'll love them.

MammyG Sat 13-Nov-10 20:21:12

My LO will be 13 weeks at xmas. Thinking of going for something for posterity. A nice book or print for her room. Something she can keep forever as her first xmas present.

Roo83 Sun 14-Nov-10 07:20:37

I'm getting dd (she'll be just over 3mnths) a smart recliner trike. They can be used from 6mnths so something to grow in to.....it's one of the things we never got for ds but a lot of friends had them and got years of use. Also thinking of getting her a charm bracelet (pandora or similar) and adding to it every year to give her on her 18th. Not sure whether to do this for Xmas or 1st bday though

polar515 Sun 14-Nov-10 09:15:26

Thanks for your ideas. Going shopping later so will have a look... smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now