Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Rugby Tots classes

(6 Posts)
KAEKAE Sun 19-Sep-10 12:53:17

Do any of your children attend Rugby Tots classes? My son is 3.1 and I was thinking of signing him up to a class. TIA

topsi Sun 19-Sep-10 15:50:26

We looked into it a while back but they did't take them till aged 4.

woopsidaisy Sun 19-Sep-10 17:45:56

My two DSs have been doing these since they were 2,nd they love it! DS1 is six now and has started "proper" rugbybut DS2 still goes and really enjoys it.He is 3.5 years,this is his second year.

Elssi Wed 10-Nov-10 10:00:56

My son has been going to Rugbytots since he was 2 years old, he is now in the older age group and absolute loves it still. We have also moved from London to Bath and taken it up with a different coach and i have to say the level of coaching is amazing. Its not the cheapest play programme out there but with 3 boys I have done most of them and Rugbytots is by far the best. The classes are fun, energetic and packed with different rugby related games. I highly recommend Rugbytots.

BornToFolk Wed 10-Nov-10 10:09:02

My 3 year old goes to RugbyTots and has done for about 6 months. He loves it!
They are a franchise though, so I'm sure the level of coaching varies but he's had three so far (2 regular ones and one covering) and they've all been great.

Roo83 Wed 10-Nov-10 19:06:49

Recently started rugbytots Worcester with my ds (2.5yrs) and he absolutely loves it. The coaches are fab and it's really helping to improve his listening skills as well as burning off his amazing energy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: