Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ooohhh!!! panicking!

(8 Posts)
HelenEmjay Mon 22-Aug-05 16:04:06

Have a 5 year old son and a 2.5 year old son, and we decided last xmas we would try and have one more baby and we got pregnant! baby due by elective c-section in about 2-3weeks and now im worrying how i will cope with 3 kids! how will i do it? how many of you have 3? is it okay? is it ALOT harder? all this did occur to me before but now its not far away im having last minute panics! ooohhhhh!!!

Demented Mon 22-Aug-05 16:09:07

It's a bit late now!

Sorry, that's not much help but I couldn't resist , there are loads of mums here with three or more and I'm sure someone will be along to offer some good advice soon!

clary Mon 22-Aug-05 16:16:42

ooh helen don’t worry about it, no 3 will fit in no problem.
lots of threads lately about the joys of 3 children. I have 3, aged 6, 4, 2, wouldn’t be without any of them. FWIW found the move from 2 to 3 a lot easier than move from 1 to 2.
People always say “how do you cope?” but what’s not to like? More ironing, more washing, more food to prepare, yes; but more people to tell you they love you and give you big sloppy kisses every day. It’s a winner

Bagpuss30 Mon 22-Aug-05 16:36:23

Yep, agree with clary. We had ds2 7 weeks ago today and also have ds1 (nearly 5) and dd (3). Have found it a bit of a breeze so far, although I think having no routine because it is the school hols makes it easier. Even dh, who was very sceptical about having 3, has said how much nicer it is this time round .

steffee Mon 22-Aug-05 16:58:36

I have three, nearly 5, nearly 3 and 20m. There's only 3yr 1m between oldest and youngest, with one in the middle.

I agree with the others, it's no harder than having two, and surprisingly easier some of the time. They always have someone to play with because even if one is tired/moody etc, the other two can still play together. Much better than having a child who wants to play but his sibling doesn't and you end up being pulled in two directions.

Unless you just get used to it, lol

clary Mon 22-Aug-05 17:01:15

hey that’s 3 of us with ds, dd, ds2. Nice combo huh?

steffee Mon 22-Aug-05 17:07:18

I have ds1, dd, ds2 too! It works out great!!

HelenEmjay Mon 22-Aug-05 17:15:38

- thanks demented! thats what my mum said lol!
clary - thats sooo sweet - having more people to give kisses, i never though of it like that! thanku! xx
Im so glad you all thought it wasnt a problem, im having a bad day with my 2 today both boys and they are full of energy and driving me BONKERS! so i think maybe its natural for me to sit here thinking OMG!! my house is wrecked and if i have to sit and listen to one more episode of Bob the bl**dy builder i may well cut my head off! despite how it sounds i am TRULY looking forward to this baby but the thought of having 3 kids is really quite scary!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now