Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

Bath time blues...

(4 Posts)
JHM Tue 20-Jul-10 00:43:45

Is it just me or do others wish there was an easier way of carrying out this daily chore? Any suggestions or ideas as to how to make this quicker? I have twin girls...11 months!!

MrsJamin Tue 20-Jul-10 05:24:56

What don't you like about it? Too boring? Stressful? What about some new bath toys? Or put on some of your music in the background?

JHM Tue 20-Jul-10 15:51:59

It's fun but sometimes I wish I could wash/bath them quicker. Running the bath, putting them in, soaping them up, rinsing them off...at times it's just a bit...well...long!

TurtleAnn Tue 20-Jul-10 19:03:04

I have to do my son twice a day in water upto his neck as part of a dermatology routine to treat his ezcema. It is no flippin' fun. We have a bunch of toys, bath mats, towels, games & songs to make it fun, and DS doesn't object, but he doesn't really comply much either!
It works! so I cant get out of it that way.
I know what you mean, time consuming, effortful and talk about creating a mess. Oh and I almost forgot to add stressful when DS tries to either drink the water of dive in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now