Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Computer advice please: software for writing/printing newsletter?

(5 Posts)
kizzie Wed 17-Aug-05 20:43:52

hi everyone - just wondered if anyone knows of a good cheap/free bit of software to use to create a template for a newsletter/ info booklet.

its just for a little mums/playgroup so we cant afford much but it doesnt need to be too fancy.

Just to do a few little updates about events / funny things the children have said etc.

I know this is probably something I should be able to do really easily on my computer but just dont know where to start.

Thanks

Kizziex

hub2dee Wed 17-Aug-05 21:15:04

Do you have Microsoft Word on your PC ? It's not free, but it's part of the Office package which is fairly common. I think that has simple templates for this sort of thing ITH...

kizzie Thu 18-Aug-05 21:45:48

Thanks Hub. I have got it-never even thought there would be something on it. (can you tell I know absolutely nothing about computers!!)
Kizziex

hub2dee Thu 18-Aug-05 21:56:06

Something like File New Templates... will let your browse from a list of maybe 30 or so vaguely strange document types, including I think little newsletters etc.

HTH.

SaintGeorge Thu 18-Aug-05 22:00:53

If you have the full Office suite then Publisher is a better option than Word.

If you only have Word and can't find a relevant template you can search online to find extras.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now