Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can i thank everyone that posted in my break from dh and ds thread and the canterbury thread?

(6 Posts)
Heathcliffscathy Tue 16-Aug-05 13:37:23

thank you

i've just got back. i had a fab fab time. the TOR spa and ayurvedic retreat was fantastic. not a hotel as such but they have two rooms. it isn't deluxe, but simple and the therapists are from kerala and superb. highly recommended, thanks meggymoo!

then went on a road trip to near chichester and ended up back in london today. missed dh and ds loads but had a fab time.

shamed by how tidy the flat is, ds and dh also had a fab time, i'll never be able to winge again (i was rather expecting dh to be on verge of nervous breakdown by today, but the opposite true....)

thanks again...and to all of you that never get time off from dp and kids....i know it isn't always possible, and that I'm v lucky, but if is in any way possible, do it. it's so good for you and for them....i nearly didn't go as was dreading being away from them, but travelling alone incredibly liberating. i stayed in hotel last night and had dinner in dining room on own, felt really good.

xxxx

compo Tue 16-Aug-05 13:38:24

glad you had a nice time

Heathcliffscathy Tue 16-Aug-05 13:41:02

good to be home tho!

hercules Tue 16-Aug-05 13:41:50

Sounds great. I have to say I'm looking forward to going back to work after the holidays! That's my break.

flashingnose Tue 16-Aug-05 13:53:32

Still but so glad you had a lovely time!

meggymoo Thu 18-Aug-05 19:43:28

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now