Talk

Advanced search

One boob bigger than other and fed up

(12 Posts)
Baba Wed 16-Jul-03 13:43:17

I know we all have one boob bigger than the other but does anyone else have one that is OBVIOUSLY bigger than the other.

I breastfeed ds for 5 months and he is now 13 months old. Now my boobs look a bit saggy which I can deal with - however one looks a LOT saggier than the other and bigger too.

I am so uncomfortable in bras and one boob fits but the other doesn't.

I refuse to have cosmetic surgery but does anyone know if you can buy a bra that is say, a 36c on one side and a 38c on the other.

!!!

SamboM Wed 16-Jul-03 13:56:03

Sounds like you need different cup sizes - the 36 or 38 is the measurement round your back!

www.doublerainbow.co.uk seem to make custom bras they may help you

Baba Wed 16-Jul-03 13:57:41

However, do feel slightly better after opening a copy of Heat magazine and seeing a picture of Donatella's boobs which have gone completely south and off to Australia!!

ooops, forgot that she is about 60 and I am only 35.... oh well...

Jimjams Wed 16-Jul-03 14:02:32

Yep- did after ds1- he was bfed for 13 months and would only feed from right hand side- you can imagine!!! Luckily ds2 has evened it up a bit, although it remains to be seen what happens when I stop bfeeding.

Baba Wed 16-Jul-03 14:06:14

i did that as well - I breastfed from both and then from my left because it felt more comfortable and that one wasn't as droopy as the other one was..... then I was left with one boob filled with milk and the other was just, a whizzened piece of skin!!!

God knows what will happen next time!!
Don't you just envy people with perky boobs who can wear those little tops without a bra!!!

grrrrrr

Queenie Wed 16-Jul-03 14:48:08

Me me me!! You're all talking about me - one is now an A cup the other a C cup. Ds is still feeding from the right one (the C cup) twice a day and the left one is so obviously smaller it's laughable. He is nearly 10 months and I hope to stop b/f by 12 months maximum. Trouble is all those summer tops with straps look ridiculous. I want surgery but without the pain and possible side effects of silicone poisoning and exploding boobs on planes and also I need it cheap!!

pie Wed 16-Jul-03 16:10:43

Just had to say the title of the thread made me laugh...like the bigger boob was fed up.

I'll get my coat.

Baba Wed 16-Jul-03 16:12:35

ha ha that made me laugh - actually my right boob is fed up - it keeps popping out of my bra, trying to escape from this hellhole I call work!!!

It wants to go and sun itself in private!

catyc Thu 17-Jul-03 10:36:54

Me too! One fairly normal boob, and what feels like one flap of skin. I notice it when I wear tight t-shirts, but hope other people don't. Apparently (dp says) they were already a bit like this before I had my son.

Harrysmum Thu 17-Jul-03 12:20:20

Me too! One a full cup size bigger than the other. The ladies in the measuring depts always shake their heads and make me feel most odd. Evening things up through b/f didn't work! Worst moment was being measured for wedding undies and them saying they couldn't find anything (but they did and it was fine).

M2T Thu 17-Jul-03 12:23:06

I have one MUCH saggier than the other... gets me down too.

Ness73 Thu 17-Jul-03 12:23:13

Oh me too!!! So glad to see this thread! Bought a lot of snazzy bras after stopping breastfeeding and now pissed off as one boob is bursting out of its cup. I would say one's a b and one's a c!! Very annoying Might check out that website SamboM mentioned.

Also found it a hassle when breastfeeding. The big one would almost drown dd in milk!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: