Advanced search

Grippy-things and bottom of socks

(8 Posts)
Spongebob Fri 12-Aug-05 15:14:27

Hi all

Does anyone know the proper name for those grippy bits on the bottom of kids socks? I need to get some, DS is just starting to toddle and we have a slippy wooden floor.

NomDePlume Fri 12-Aug-05 15:15:30

No idea ! But Gap used to do the sort of socks you mean, like baby Totes Toasties.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Fri 12-Aug-05 15:16:15

Gap do them
Next do them
Debenhams do the "expensive" named version

WigWamBam Fri 12-Aug-05 15:16:34

You mean there's a special name for them?

You can get them from H&M as well as Gap.

cardmakinglady Fri 12-Aug-05 15:16:44

You have to buy the whole sock afaik - have never seen separate grippy things. Totes Toasties? Mine have their slipper socks. And Gap used to do ordinary socks with rubberised grips on the bottom.

Spongebob Fri 12-Aug-05 15:19:04

thanks guys

jura Fri 12-Aug-05 15:37:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

janeite Fri 12-Aug-05 21:36:45

Primark usually have them really cheaply - 2 pairs for about £1.50

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: